TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Showstoppers Camps
(Please keep for your reference)
1. Registration will begin at 10am and the day will end at 4pm. Please ensure you do your utmost to adhere to these timings. If you are consistently more than 10 minutes late to pick up your child we reserve the right to charge you for our time.
2. If it will not be you or your partner picking up your child, you must inform Miriam or Rosanna in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that we are aware of this arrangement.
3. If there is a change of arrangement during the day regarding who is to pick up your child, please inform us in writing via email to email@example.com and ring Miriam on 07763 915 011 or Rosanna on 07979737769. If you cannot get through to us please send a text.
4. Kids must bring an energising packed lunch which must not contain nuts.
5. All our staff are DBS checked and we have first aid trained staff on site.
6. We recommend that your child/children do not bring any precious items such as jewellery and mobile phones. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal items but will of course do our utmost to help locate them.
Booking arrangements and payment
1. Bookings form must be completed and submitted through www.theshowstoppersgroup.co.uk and any other correspondence relating to Showstoppers must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your child’s place is only confirmed once we have received the booking form, full payment has been made and we have confirmed their place in writing.
3. If we are fully booked when we receive your form and payment, we reserve the right to put your child on the waiting list until a space becomes available. We will return your payment if this is the case.
4. Please be aware that if payment is not made within three days of submitting your booking form, your place will be automatically cancelled and we will give your spot to the next person on the waiting list.
Health and Safety
1. In the event of an emergency we will endeavour to contact the designated emerency contact number as soon as is reasonably possible.
2. In the event that your child requires medical treatment, including the administration of local anesthetics in any emergency during his/her stay at Showstoppers Camp, we are entitled to act as we consider necessary.
3. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform us of any existing injuries or medical condition on their booking form.
4. We are entitled to use plasters, cleansing wipes and can support them in changing their clothes in the event of them becoming wet or soiled due to an accident unless stated otherwise on your booking form.
5. We will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during class time to use for Showstoppers marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please state this clearly on your booking form.
6. We are entitled to supply your child with sun cream that they will apply to themselves in hot weather unless stated otherwise on your booking form.
7.We do not tolerate under any circumstances any antisocial behaviour, bullying, exclusion or any other behaviour that is deemed disruptive to the other children or staff. If your child is showing signs of the behaviour described, you will be telephoned and your child will not be able to attend Showstoppers Camp anymore. You will not be refunded.
8. We reserve the right to exclude children from Camp at our discretion.
Showstoppers Camps are by their very nature not absolutely free from hazard. Showstoppers makes every effort to minimise risk to participants. Showstoppers only accepts liability for physical injury to a participant that is shown to result from negligence on the part of Showstoppers. You acknowledge that other loss, damage and expense (including without limitation, loss of money, loss or damage to clothes and possessions, losses arising on the cancellation of a booking and the expenses of delay and the harm caused other than by negligence of Showstoppers) however arising is not the responsibility of Showstoppers and Showstopper’s liability is hereby limited.
Cancellation & Other Circumstances
1. If you need to cancel your child’s place up to 14 days before the Camp, you will be given a 100% refund minus a £10 admin fee.
2. If you need to cancel your child’s within the 14 days prior to the Camp you will be given a 50% refund minus a £10 admin fee.
3. In the unlikely event that the Camp has to cancel the event then any costs already paid by the Client will be refunded in full.
4. Only in exceptional circumstances such as bereavement of an immediate family member (Parent or Sibling) will you be entitled to a full refund. This does not include ailments, injuries or choosing not to continue the camp for personal reasons.
5. We do not accept swapping another child in your child's place for any reason. This is due to security reasons and the fairness of our waiting list.
6. If you miss one or more camp day due to a holiday, special occasion, or your child becomes unwell, the day will not be refunded.